Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Step In The Right Direction

Back in high school I was a big advocate of cruelty-free products, towards the end of high school and starting college I began to stray from that. I was broke, I was stressed, and I was breaking out like crazy. So I turned to cheap drugstore products that I knew would work for my skin, most of which were NOT made by cruelty-free companies.
Yes, those products work amazingly for my skin however by the time school comes around next year I’d like to have a pretty set system of cruelty-free products.
So I hope you’ll join me on my journey to finding the best and most affordable, cruelty-free products on the market.
If you have any suggestions of products or brands, please leave them in a comment below!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment