Friday 3 January 2014

Favorite/Most Used Fonts of 2013

I've used a lot of fonts in 2013, you'll soon come to learn that I'm a bit of a font addict. I love silly and scribbly fonts and these are my most used throughout the year 2013 in different little projects and things. All of the fonts are free and linked below. If you're not sure how to install fonts, it's really simple, you can just look it up on Google depending on your operating system for easy tutorials. I hope you enjoy these adorable fonts and there are definitely more to come in the future.

xx




3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so sweet, especially the "lovely" - thank you for the links! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post! The links are really good and I'm definitely going to start using them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... I' looking for a specific font called Hiatus by Stephen Rapp. Do you perhaps have it and if so please please can you send it tome me? I have been looking everywhere for this font :(

    ReplyDelete