Monday 6 January 2014

Review: Mophie Juice Pack Air

Hey guys, so I recently got a Mophie Juice Pack Air from my amazing boyfriend for Christmas. If you don't know the Mophie brand, they make phone cases and little portable battery backs to charge your phone.

image from mophie.com
This is the case I was given, the Mophie Juice Pack Air Product Red Edition. I'm so happy with the way the case looks, it looks great on my black iPhone. The case is a lot more lightweight than I was expecting, it doesn't feel much heavier than the rubber case I had on my phone prior. The charge is amazing, my phone battery has been acting up lately. The product advertises that it will give you up to 100% charge but I usually get about 100-140% charge which is way more than I was expecting.

Until you turn the battery pack on, it just acts as a case. When you flick the switch on the back of the pack it acts as if you had your phone plugged into the wall to charge. I usually turn mine on when my battery is around 20% I'll let it give a full charge and then turn it off and usually have about 30-60% of juice left on the case to use later. I haven't had any problems or malfunctions with the product yet and I'm SO happy with it! It's super convenient and definitely a lifesaver when I have to spend a lot of time out of the house like going to a concert or spending all day at school. The price of this case is $99.95 but is so worth it in the long run. I can't thank my boyfriend enough and can't say enough good things about this product and the brand.
When my boyfriend picked up my case he also got a Mophie Powerstation so I might do a review on that later, it seems just as convenient as the case, especially for guys who have larger pockets.
Thanks for reading, if you have a Mophie let me know about your experience with it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment