Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's 2014 already, I feel like I was just making my 2013 New Years resolutions yesterday...
There are a bunch of things I want to improve about myself this year and I figured, you know, writing it down and putting it out into the public might be a good way to motivate myself to actually work on this stuff and not slack off, so here goes...

1. Focus on my Youtube channel and post videos regularly: I know this is going to be a hard one for me because this was one of my resolutions last year and it never happened. I really really want to start doing this though, it's totally out of my comfort zone and I know it's a lot of work but I have so many ideas and I'm slowly working my way forward to my first youtube video. Small steps.
(btw if you want to subscribe to my currently video-less youtube channel you can click HERE and I promise I'll be uploading videos very very soon)

2. Blog more: This is an easier one for me since I'm wasting my time on the internet every single day anyways, I may as well put it to good use.

3. Knit more: And crochet, and sew, and just craft in general more. I love crafting and (not trying to brag) I'm good at it too, and nothing is more rewarding than finishing something particularly challenging and having something to prove it, or giving someone a really thoughtful gift that you put time into and are proud of. And with more crafting, comes more DIY posts and videos.

4. Paint my nails more often: I know this one is kind of random, but I'm so horrible at painting my nails regularly and I really do love having my nails painted (and I also really need to get better at it).

5. Hang out with my classmates more: another random one, but I'm notorious for being by myself, and I swear I'm not a loner, I'm just perfectly comfortable by myself. This particularly applies to when I'm away at school and during breaks between classes and before and after classes, I'm so comfortable just going back to my dorm room or getting lunch by myself. I'm a very independent person but I really do enjoy being around others and sometimes I forget that, I need to push myself to go off with the group more often instead of saying goodbye and going home to watch youtube videos or nap.

So that's it, I'm always thinking of new things I want to do and improve about myself but these are the ones at the top of my list. What are your New Years Resolutions?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment